European Committee of Social Rights: European Social Charter (Revised) - Conclusions 2006 - Volume 1 (Albania, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Fra

European Committee of Social Rights: European Social Charter (Revised) - Conclusions 2006 - Volume 1 (Albania, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Fra

4.11 - 1251 ratings - Source



... Article 1 As2 of the Revised Charter on the grounds that the length of service alternative to military service exceeds one and a ... According to the report, the number of people registered as unemployed decreased from 99, 048 in 2003 to 88, 535 in 2004. ... The report states that 75 % out of all the 307 employees are engaged in customer service and the remaining 25 % in management and administration.


Title:European Committee of Social Rights: European Social Charter (Revised) - Conclusions 2006 - Volume 1 (Albania, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Fra
Author:
Publisher:Council of Europe - 2006-01-01
ISBN-13:

You must register with us as either a Registered User before you can Download this Book. You'll be greeted by a simple sign-up page.

Once you have finished the sign-up process, you will be redirected to your download Book page.

How it works:
  • 1. Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
  • 2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
  • 3. Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.


Click button below to register and download Ebook
Privacy Policy | Contact | DMCA