Responses to Questionnaire on Lawsuits and Judgments Against Deputy Sheriffs

Responses to Questionnaire on Lawsuits and Judgments Against Deputy Sheriffs

4.11 - 1251 ratings - Source



LAWSUITS AND JUDGMENTS AGAINST DEPUTY SHERIFFS FROM Of the 51 counties responding, 35 counties (68.6%) reported no lawsuits against civil service deputy sheriffs. The remaining 16 counties (31.4%) reported a total of 24 anbsp;...


Title:Responses to Questionnaire on Lawsuits and Judgments Against Deputy Sheriffs
Author: Dan Fernbach
Publisher:Legislative Reference Bureau - 1982
ISBN-13:

You must register with us as either a Registered User before you can Download this Book. You'll be greeted by a simple sign-up page.

Once you have finished the sign-up process, you will be redirected to your download Book page.

How it works:
  • 1. Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
  • 2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
  • 3. Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.


Click button below to register and download Ebook
Privacy Policy | Contact | DMCA